Cambridge BEPC | Business English
Guided home-study | Online private tuition
Students and alumnae single-out private tuition and guided home-study as the key elements of our course methodology modelled on teaching at the world number 1 University of Oxford.
You will enjoy fascinating guided home-study that relates to your professional, academic, and other interests, because your tutor will prescribe free up-to-date online reading and AV lectures that introduce you to the latest ideas of today’s leading thinkers.
This tailored method of addressing your learning needs strengthens your English skills and equips you with knowledge on which to state your opinions, ideas, beliefs, and suggestions.
Guided home-study will prepare you for examination and provide you access to free prescribed reading materials and AV lectures by leading thinkers who offer practical insights into areas in which you have professional interest.
This aspect of your Cambridge BEPC study will inform you and give you a competitive edge.
You will become good at applying rational and constructive critical analyses to the major issues you identify in each of your guided home-study assignments.
Our tutors are Oxford graduates who understand the university’s unsurpassed teaching methodology and will apply it to your guided home-study and online private tuition.
When you wish to pass the Cambridge BEPC exam with high marks, you will benefit from customised home-study under the guidance of your private tutor.
When you engage with colleagues, you will communicate with confidence and clarity.
Our distance learning methodology features tailored online tuition in support of your plan to pass the Cambridge Preliminary Business English examination with high marks.
Your private tutor will provide what you need as a Cambridge BEPC student and deal with your weaker language skills while strengthening those you already possess.
Benefits of writing
Academic writing is fundamental to Oxford teaching methodology for various reasons:
- Written work shows your current ability to communicate in English.
- This reveals the weaknesses upon which your attention should focus.
- Your tutor evaluates your scripts and identifies and explains errors for you to work on.
- Your tutor asks you to read your scripts aloud to enable interactive teaching.
- This focuses on use of English and exchange of ideas on the validity of the content.
- Writing brings insight on issues you identify and generates ideas for addressing them.
We set parts of your course above the Cambridge BEPC syllabus to boost your ability to pass the exam with distinction at B1 Level of the CEFRL.
- Your tutor will work at your pace to ensure that you realise your full potential.
- Your tutor will show you indispensable study skills and exam techniques that will distinguish you from the average learner and allow you to stand out from the crowd.
- We base online distance learning on private tuition at the University of Oxford.
- It brings you free online study materials so you engage with today’s leading thinkers.
- Your tutor will urge you to set high goals to ensure you achieve more than average.
- Your tutor will tailor your guided home-study according to your interests.
- This means that your course will hold your attention and interest, and never bore you.
Cambridge BEPC job opportunities
Here are some employers who recognise the Cambridge BEPC and have career vacancies:
This Cambridge BEPC online distance learning course is secure and user friendly.
Time management makes life relaxed and satisfying rather than difficult and stressful.
When you decide to register for this course, click on the picture for reassurance and help with time management.