Cambridge Preliminary B1 English
Guided Home-Study | Online Private Tuition
Cambridge Preliminary B1 student-friendly and climate-friendly online distance learning English exam course modelled on teaching at the University of Oxford.
Guided home-study includes free prescribed online reading materials and AV lectures that relate to the subject you write about and discuss online with your tutor.
Students find guided home-study with private tuition the strongest feature of our methodology because it leads to lasting understanding of how to use English.
This online learning methodology refines your understanding and use of English and reinforces your reading, writing, listening, speaking, and exam skills.
Guided home-study ensures your exam readiness, equips you with practical knowledge relevant to your professional interests, and affords you a powerful advantage.
Online private tuition
The private tutorial is an opportunity for you and your tutor to engage in lively discussion and exchange ideas on a wide range of subjects to find common ground that is rational, valid, and of pragmatic use for determining how to live in today’s world.
Private tuition allows flexibility and focus to meet the unique requirements of individual students. Circumstances and conditions shape these particular needs, which respond better to private tuition than to group learning.
Gifted students flourish under the wing of a good tutor while others also do well by gaining confidence and self-belief. This is because a professional tutor finds time to offer detailed explications that assure a student and lead to long-term understanding.
- Your tutor works at your pace to ensure that you realise your full potential.
- Your tutor shows you indispensable study skills and exam techniques that distinguish you from the average student and afford you the best outcomes.
- Private online tuition is safe and eliminates the risk of travel to a crowded classroom.
- Private tuition modelled on teaching at the University of Oxford includes free online study materials to engage with world-class authorities in your subject.
- Your tutor encourages you to set top goals to get you further than average.
- Guided home-study addresses your interests and is never boring.
- Finally, private tuition affords excellent benefits that include earning top exam results, gaining a lasting understanding of how to use modern English, and acquiring the confidence to use it to your advantage at work and elsewhere.
- Private tuition is fee-based, because your tutor spends time for which you must pay.
- Private tuition entails mentoring, so you need to maintain reasonable continuity to meet your commitments to your tutor.
The Cambridge Preliminary B1 online private course covers the exam syllabus, and guided home-study prepares you to pass the exam with top marks and update your views on contentious issues in today’s world.
We set some of your course above Level B1 of the CEFRL to build your confidence and ability to pass the Cambridge B1 PET test with a distinction equivalent to B2 level.
A distinction at level B2 Independent User certifies ability to understand the gist of complex material or abstract ideas and present it with evidence in a clear written account.
Cambridge Preliminary employment opportunities
Employers who recognise the Cambridge Preliminary B1 English qualification and have career vacancies around the world include:
This Cambridge Preliminary B1 Certificate Course is secure and user friendly.
Time management makes life relaxed and satisfying rather than difficult and stressful.
When you decide to study with us for the Cambridge Preliminary B1 Certificate, click on the picture for reassurance and help with time management.