Cambridge FCE Online Private Tuition
Cambridge FCE course styled on the private tuition at world No.1 University of Oxford.
Table of Contents
Take a Free FCE Level-Test
Guided home-study with free reading and AV lectures, enables you to form balanced views, write on them, and discuss them online with your tutor, from the security of your home.
Our Oxford-style tutorials will extend your grasp of English, and guided home-study will engage you in online reading, writing, listening, speaking, and research, for both knowledge acquisition and preparation to sit and pass the Cambridge FCE exam with top marks.
The course conforms to the Cambridge FCE syllabus and includes mock exams and valuable practical insight related to your professional, academic, and other interests.
We set parts of the course above Level B2 to ensure you can sit the FCE exam with confidence and gain a Grade A pass, equivalent to Level C1 Advanced User of the CEFRL.
Level B2 Independent User certifies skill to understand the gist of complex material or abstract ideas, and present them as clear written accounts with supporting evidence.
Safe Online Private Tuition
A Cambridge FCE course delivers excellent guided home-study and supports it with safe online Private tuition, to eliminate the risk of travel to a crowded classroom.
Your tutor will tailor every aspect of your study, to address your weakest language skills and build and strengthen those you have at present.
Fascinating home-study assignments will relate to your professional, academic, and other practical interests, and your tutor will prescribe relevant online reading and AV lectures that provide access to the latest ideas of today’s leading authorities and commentators.
Besides strengthening your reading, writing, listening, and speaking, the knowledge you gain will enable you to express your opinions, ideas, and suggestions for addressing the contentious issues we encounter in today’s world, unequivocally and persuasively.
How You Will Benefit from Safe Online Tuition
- Online private tuition will meet your specific needs as an individual student.
- Your tutor will tailor each aspect of your Cambridge FCE exam preparation.
- Private tuition will rectify your missing language skills and build on those you have.
- Customised guided home-study will support your professional and other interests.
- Your tutor will prescribe free online reading and AV lectures, to give you an edge.
- New reading and writing skills will deepen your critical analysis and understanding.
- You will learn to express ideas, beliefs, and conclusions, constructively, to your benefit
Why Writing Produces Excellent Study Outcomes
Tutorial writing tasks are fundamental to Oxford-style teaching for several reasons:
- Written work will display your current ability to communicate in good formal English.
- Scripts will reveal your strengths and weaknesses to your tutor, who will correct them.
- This will allow your tutor to effectively teach you on understanding the use of English.
- Your tutor will provide you with corrections, comments, and advice on avoiding errors.
- Your tutor will use your scripts to focus on the teaching you need during each tutorial.
- Writing will bring lasting understanding of the subject of study, through use of English.
Reasons to Study English at Home
- Home-study avoids risks associated with travelling to and attending a crowded class.
- Guided home-study affords superior methodology for a lasting grasp of using English.
- Home-study covers writing, reading, listening, speaking, reasoning, and understanding.
Cambridge FCE Job Vacancies
Employers who recognise Cambridge FCE and have job vacancies around the world include:
Managing Your Time Better
Time management makes life relaxed and satisfying rather than stressful and tiring.
Click on the picture for advice on managing your study time.