IELTS Academic English Private Tuition
Houmayraa Cambridge IELTS Alumna La Réunion
Cambridge IELTS Academic English course of guided home-study and private tuition styled on the excellent tuition delivered at the Humanities Division of the 2021 world number 1 University of Oxford.
Guided Home-Study for Top Exam Marks
Students and alumnae believe guided home-study and online private tuition result in top exam marks and lifelong understanding of how to communicate in Academic English.
Guided home-study will increase your awareness and understanding of local and global issues in which you are interested. This teaching method is styled on individual tuition at the Humanities Division of the University of Oxford.
Elcox private tutors are Oxford graduates with long familiarity with the university’s unsurpassed teaching methodology.
You will enjoy working with your own private tutor and benefit prescribed online reading and AV lectures about the subjects you have chosen for each of your study assignments.
IELTS distance learning guided home-study focuses on the vital skills of writing, reading, listening, speaking, and reasoning, to develop a robust and permanent understanding of how to communicate in Academic English.
When you begin your IELTS distance learning online course, your tutor will tailor its content to meet your unique learning needs and prepare you to sit and pass the examination with high band scores.
Guided home-study will entail critical reading, listening, and use of prescribed online materials. This will enable you to arrive at your own ideas and present them to your tutor, in formal written Academic English, to facilitate online discussion and private tuition.
Tailored course content will conform to the IELTS Academic English exam syllabus and include practice tests and access to fresh knowledge relative to your professional interests.
This scholarly effort will ensure the IELTS exam is a comfortable and rewarding experience.
Online Private Tuition
Your tutor will tailor Online private tuition to your unique study needs, and transform your learning beyond expectations. The relationship between you and your tutor will be a symbiotic and rewarding constructive experience that will enable you to flourish.
Your IELTS distance learning guided home-study will consist in fascinating tutorial assignments to afford you practical advantage in professional, academic, and other milieux. Each assignment that you select will include support materials as online reading and AV lectures, prescribed to introduce you to the latest ideas of today’s leading experts.
How You Will Benefit
- Your tutor will work at your pace to ensure you realise your full potential.
- Your tutor will show you indispensable study skills and exam techniques that will distinguish you from the average learner and enable you to gain top exam results.
- Online private tuition eliminates risks associated with travel to a crowded classroom.
- We style online private tuition and guided ho,me-study on the teaching delivered at the University of Oxford.
- Prescribed online study materials will engage you with today’s experts in your subjects.
- Your tutor will encourage you to set top goals that optimise your study outcomes.
- Your tutor will tailor your home-study to match your interests and motivate you.
Things to Consider
- Private tuition is fee-based, which means you will not waste money on fanciful offers.
- Private tuition is a two-way endeavour and your tutor will expect your best efforts.
- The course conforms to the IELTS syllabus, and will enable you to pass with a top score
- You will gain valuable practical knowledge and enjoy a competitive advantage at work.
IELTS Academic English Job Opportunities
Employers who recognise the Cambridge IELTS Academic English qualification and have career vacancies around the world include:
Managing Your Study Time
Time management makes life relaxed and satisfying rather than stressful and tiring.
When you decide to study with us for the IELTS Academic English exam, click on the picture for advice on time management.