English for HRM Professionals
English for HRM professionals 2020 is a student-friendly private online course fashioned on teaching undergraduates at the Humanities Division of The University of Oxford.
Guided Home-Study | Private Tuition
Students and alumnae agree that guided home-study with private tuition is the key to understanding how to use English to communicate at work and elsewhere.
Our tutors are Oxford graduates who know the university’s unsurpassed teaching methodology and apply it to your guided home-study and private tuition.
Guided home-study includes online private tuition to address your unique learning needs.
Distance learning provides what you need as a student of English for HRM professionals.
Your tutor sets fascinating tutorial assignments that relate to your professional interests.
Your tutor prescribes free online reading and AV lectures for each assignment.
This gives you access to the fresh ideas of today’s leading authorities and commentators.
Fresh knowledge enables you to voice views on the issues raised in each assignment.
Benefits of guided home-study
- Critical reading, listening, and written argumentation optimise your grasp of English.
- Your tutor works at your pace to ensure you realise your full potential.
- Your tutor shows you study skills that enable you to stand out from the crowd.
- Elcox guided home-study is based on one-to-one tuition at the University of Oxford.
- You work with free up-to-date online study materials by world experts in your subject.
- Your tutor sets top goals and you get better-than-average results.
- Guided home-study is geared to your professional and other interests.
- This means you remain motivated and you rapidly develop a competitive edge.
Your private tutor delivers dedicated tuition to address your personal study needs.
Each aspect of your studies is tailored by your tutor to identify and build your English skills.
Besides strong reading and writing skills, the knowledge you gain enables you to express opinions, ideas, and suggestions for dealing with the issues raised in each assignment.
Advantages of private tuition
- Online private tuition addresses your individual needs as a student of English.
- Your tutor tailors every aspect of your English for HRM professionals studies.
- Your tuition focuses on your missing language skills and builds on those you have.
- Your tutor adapts your guided home-study to relate to your professional activities.
- Your tutor prescribes free reading materials and AV lectures to give you an edge.
- New reading and writing skills strengthen your critical analysis and understanding.
- You learn to express ideas and beliefs constructively and to your advantage.
Importance of writing
Tutorial writing tasks are fundamental to Oxford-style teaching for several reasons:
- Written work shows your present ability to communicate in English.
- Your scripts display the strengths and the weakness in your use of English.
- Scripts enable your tutor to provide you with corrections, comments, and best advice.
- Your tutor uses your scripts to identify your weaknesses and decide what to teach you.
- Writing brings understanding of the subject and the correct use of English.
Guided home-study and private tuition refine your grasp of English for HRM professionals as you engage in the disciplines of reading, writing, listening, speaking, and thinking.
This online private course delivers guided home-study that enables you to avoid the threats associated with attendance at a crowded group language class.
We can set course content above CEFR Level C2 for students who are accomplished in English and wish to study other subjects taught in the language.
This English for HRM Online Course is secure and user friendly.
Time management makes life relaxed and satisfying rather than difficult and stressful.
When you decide to study on an English for HRM learner-friendly course, click on the picture for reassurance and help with time management.