English for HRM Professionals
English for HRM Professionals is a learner-friendly online course modelled on teaching undergraduates at the Humanities Division of the University of Oxford.
Guided Home-Study | English for HRM
Elcox students and alumni agree that guided home-study is a primary means to successfully understanding how English should be used to communicate effectively in professional, academic, and social milieux.
Our tutors are Oxford graduates who understand the university’s unsurpassed teaching methodology and will apply it to your guided home-study.
You will be set fascinating tutorial assignments that will relate to your professional, academic, and other personal activities. Your tutor will prescribe the necessary online reading and AV lectures for each assignment so that you have access to the cutting-edge ideas of today’s leading authorities and commentators.
- Guided home-study entails critical reading, listening, and written argumentation.
- Your tutor will work at your pace while ensuring that you realise your full potential.
- Your tutor will show you study skills that will distinguish you from the average learner and enable you to stand out from the crowd.
- Elcox guided home-study is based on one-to-one tuition at the University of Oxford.
- It includes up-to-date free online study materials by leading experts in your subject.
- Your tutor will set you high goals to obtain better than average results.
- Guided home-study will be geared to your professional and other interests.
- This means that you will remain motivated and rapidly develop a competitive edge.
Online Private Tuition | English for HRM
Your private tutor will deliver dedicated tuition to address your unique study needs insofar as no other student has your set of English skills and weaknesses.
Private online distance learning methodology will provide you with everything you need as a student of English for HRM, and more than you ever expected. Every aspect of your English studies will be tailored by your tutor to identify and address your missing language skills and build on those skills you already have.
In addition to strengthening your reading and writing skills, the knowledge you will acquire will enable you to express your opinions, ideas, and recommendations for dealing with the issues raised in each assignment. These tutorial writing tasks are fundamental to the Oxford teaching methodology for a number of reasons:
- Written work demonstrates your current ability to communicate in English.
- Your scripts provide your tutor with material that displays the strengths and weakness in your use of English.
- Your tutor will be able to provide you with corrections, comments, and advice on avoiding recurring errors.
- Your tutor will use your scripts to teach you during each tutorial.
- Writing will bring understanding of the subject matter and the use of English.
The course is modular to meet your learning needs and objectives, and the study assignments will be tailored to match your professional, academic, and general interests.
An online climate-friendly English for HRM course will save you the time, money, and risk of travelling to a crowded and less-effective group language class.
This English for HRM Online Course is secure and user friendly.
Time management makes life relaxed and satisfying rather than difficult and stressful.
When you decide to study on an English for HRM learner-friendly course, click on the picture for reassurance and help with time management.
Students and alumni believe that online private tuition is the strongest element of our methodology as it motivates, inspires, and provides understanding of how English is used.